Colonel_Marini

Getting to know you

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Welcome to the L.S.L KaoticMC luxury spaceliner, buckle your seatbelts, prepare for liftoff, and enjoy your stay. During our pre-launch checklist we would like to get to know our passengers, so we have prepared a short survey for you (I promise, it's painless- for the most part).
KaoticMC takeoff.jpg

1. When/how did you discover KaoticMC?
  2. If you had to change one thing about minecraft or KaoticMC, what would it be?
  3. What is your favorite thing about KaoticMC?
  4. What is your favorite minecraft feature?
  5. Tell us a little about yourself in real life.
  6. Pancakes or waffles? (Was told this was the hardest question to answer, I apologize.)
  7. Star Trek or Star Wars? 
  8. How many languages do you speak? (Yes, C++ counts)
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world (or off world, I mean, we are on a luxury space liner) where would it be?
  10. What do you like to do in your free time?
  11. What is your preferred mode of transportation? Planes, trains, cars, boats, teleportation,  or space ships? 
  12. Would you rather travel as far as you like into the past, or future?
  13. Please rate this survey on a scale of 1 to 10. (1 being awesome, 10 being the best thing ever).

Have a great day

- Colonel

When/how did you discover KaoticMC? Back in 2014 I made a server with a friend, we called it KaoticMC. It was factions and eventually turned into Kitpvp, skywars, and almost had prisons before the owner shut it down because of lack of funding.

If you had to change one thing about minecraft or KaoticMC, what would it be?  If I could change one thing, it would be to force myself to work more. I haven't worked on the server nearly enough and want to change that.

What is your favorite thing about KaoticMC? The fact that even after Chaos fell, that we still have loyal people that want to see more from us.

What is your favorite minecraft feature? The server aspect, it's great and I was drawn to it when I first bought Minecraft. I had a server up (from a crappy scammy server company) within a week of having the game. Although I didn't know anything about servers then, I kept on trying and eventually figured out how to make servers. 

Tell us a little about yourself in real life. My name is Chance, I like dogs, and I like cookies.

Pancakes or waffles? (Was told this was the hardest question to answer, I apologize.) Waffles

Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Wars (Star Trek is boring)

If you could live anywhere in the world (or off world, I mean, we are on a luxury space liner) where would it be? Mars. This requires no explanation because Mars is awesome.

What do you like to do in your free time? Play video games, sit outside, and go on short walks.

What is your preferred mode of transportation? Planes, trains, cars, boats, teleportation,  or space ships?  Roller Coasters.

Would you rather travel as far as you like into the past, or future? Neither because messing with time is probably a terrible idea (For example, Flashpoint.)

Please rate this survey on a scale of 1 to 10. (1 being awesome, 10 being the best thing ever). I give it a solid 7

On 8/30/2017 at 4:58 PM, Colonel_Marini said:

Hey everyone! Welcome to the L.S.L KaoticMC luxury spaceliner, buckle your seatbelts, prepare for liftoff, and enjoy your stay. During our pre-launch checklist we would like to get to know our passengers, so we have prepared a short survey for you (I promise, it's painless- for the most part).
KaoticMC takeoff.jpg

1. When/how did you discover KaoticMC? I was chatting with Gopher on Skype and he told me about it, so I offered to help, and here I am. :) 
  2. If you had to change one thing about minecraft or KaoticMC, what would it be? I would like to speed up the process of making this server so it could be released to the public.
  3. What is your favorite thing about KaoticMC? Hmm, I'd have to say that the classes are a lot of fun.
  4. What is your favorite minecraft feature? Servers, you can meet and play with people from all around the world.
  5. Tell us a little about yourself in real life. OK, So I'm from Florida, my name's David, I like planes, am learning to fly them, and (If you can't tell by my name) I'm into military related stuff.
  6. Pancakes or waffles? (Was told this was the hardest question to answer, I apologize.) Pancakes.
  7. Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek.
  8. How many languages do you speak? (Yes, C++ counts) 4 1/8: English, Spanish, like 6 words in German, C++, and Python.
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world (or off world, I mean, we are on a luxury space liner) where would it be? Mars, clearly.
  10. What do you like to do in your free time? That would imply I have a life.
  11. What is your preferred mode of transportation? Planes, trains, cars, boats, teleportation,  or space ships? Teleportation, I mean, who doesn't like having their molecules scrambled? (Seems safe...)
  12. Would you rather travel as far as you like into the past, or future? Back to the past confirmed.
  13. Please rate this survey on a scale of 1 to 10. (1 being awesome, 10 being the best thing ever). 10 (I made it, I'm biased).

Have a great day

- Colonel

1. When/how did you discover KaoticMC? when 1 of my friends hit me up and was like kaoticmc is made by the boyz
  2. If you had to change one thing about minecraft or KaoticMC, what would it be? more active forums on kaoticmc
  3. What is your favorite thing about KaoticMC? the boyz in it
  4. What is your favorite minecraft feature? servers
  5. Tell us a little about yourself in real life. nah
  6. Pancakes or waffles? (Was told this was the hardest question to answer, I apologize.) pancakes
  7. Star Trek or Star Wars?  star wars because star trek for nerds
  8. How many languages do you speak? (Yes, C++ counts) vb.net xdd
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world (or off world, I mean, we are on a luxury space liner) where would it be? where i am now
  10. What do you like to do in your free time? tbh just play minecraft :(
  11. What is your preferred mode of transportation? Planes, trains, cars, boats, teleportation,  or space ships? cars
  12. Would you rather travel as far as you like into the past, or future? past
  13. Please rate this survey on a scale of 1 to 10. (1 being awesome, 10 being the best thing ever).8.222222222242455555555555555558

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead