QuentinPlaysMC

discord

3 posts in this topic

I suggest that an official discord server is created for kaoticmc, this will allow for real-time interaction outside of the server, we would also be able to use this for voice-chat. Another good use for it would be faction recruitment, where you could talk with potential recruits about the faction, plus it would be useful for development, where users could talk to admins, builders, and devs IRT about ideas for the server.

4 hours ago, QuentinPlaysMC said:

I suggest that an official discord server is created for kaoticmc, this will allow for real-time interaction outside of the server, we would also be able to use this for voice-chat. Another good use for it would be faction recruitment, where you could talk with potential recruits about the faction, plus it would be useful for development, where users could talk to admins, builders, and devs IRT about ideas for the server.

Hey Quentin, thank you for your suggestion.

Gopher and I actually talked about this yesterday, we decided that having a discord would be a great idea. We will officially announce the discord and it's information next update.

Have a great day,

- Colonel