xSev

Hey boys.

3 posts in this topic

Hello there my children. I've been playing over on Chaos since about map 2, and became friends with some truly amazing people- logyn, (let's be honest everybody knows jordan at this point), sud, and a ton of other players. My former names have been Bruce1105, PenguinUnicorn, and Kobalti. I left Chaos when it was on its last legs as i no longer found it interesting, but i truly hope that you guys and recreate the same experience which brought me to meeting some of my best friends in life. If you happen to know me- reply and we can exchange skype or discord or whatever. Good luck in he future, and i'll be playing on here whenever it releases.

3 minutes ago, xSev said:

Hello there my children. I've been playing over on Chaos since about map 2, and became friends with some truly amazing people- logyn, (let's be honest everybody knows jordan at this point), sud, and a ton of other players. My former names have been Bruce1105, PenguinUnicorn, and Kobalti. I left Chaos when it was on its last legs as i no longer found it interesting, but i truly hope that you guys and recreate the same experience which brought me to meeting some of my best friends in life. If you happen to know me- reply and we can exchange skype or discord or whatever. Good luck in he future, and i'll be playing on here whenever it releases.

also im pretty sure i put this in the wrong section because i'm a dumbass please excuse me

Hi friend. We're working hard to release the server and hopefully it'll be done soon. All we need to do is get 2(maybe 1) plugins finished, finish the economy, finish a single crate, finish up perms, finish up some configs, and finally we need to get a youtuber or maybe a few. Hopefully we'll get this all done soon because I really can't wait for everyone to see the server!