FHD

From, Jordan.

2 posts in this topic

Dear "KaoticMC" Hello, my name is Jordan. I have played chaospvp when it was at its prime, I played with the youtubers that played. Logdotzip, and SCMowns. This server was the first minecraft server i have ever played. I learned how to craft a diamond sword playing this server, and its downfall was extremely sad to see. As the owner 3SQ blindly gave owner to an Administrator or a Mod, One of the two. As i see this as a mistake, I show my sympathy to everybody that misses chaospvp. I sure do. But i found this site and realized that maybe we can rebuild it. Not chaos, But a better server. But in order to do that we need mature people who are looking to actually make a good server that is enjoyable to a majority of the base of players. Although i understand it is a lot of work for teenagers, (i cannot say a specific age group) But i do think it is possible. I really do miss chaos and hope to see something better rise from the ashes of the fire. I will check this site every other day for responses, But chaos was honestly a perfect server in my opinion. Although i was a little kid who had a big mouth, It was very fun to play with people. Believe it or not, I still talk to some of the people i played with today on a day to day basis! It's just a game, But it's much more when you are apart of a community that is too perfect for words. I am willing to help in any way i can! 

-JordanProGaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jordan!

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

I have played chaospvp when it was at its prime, I played with the youtubers that played. Logdotzip, and SCMowns.

I came after log, however I was there for a good part of the server's existence, all the way up to it's very sad fall.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

As the owner 3SQ blindly gave owner to an Administrator or a Mod, One of the two. As i see this as a mistake

There were many reasons for the fall, but I won't focus on that right now.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

But i found this site and realized that maybe we can rebuild it.  Not chaos, But a better server.

I am very glad that you were able to find this site, and we hope to build this server to be bigger and better than chaos.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

But in order to do that we need mature people who are looking to actually make a good server that is enjoyable to a majority of the base of players.

I agree, we are trying to come up with a set of rules that aren't too strict but at the same time don't allow anarchy.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

I am willing to help in any way i can!

It sounds like you have some suggestions, since we don't have a suggestions area done yet please pm your suggestions to me (Note: if the suggestions area is done by the time you read this just post them there, thanks), and if there are any other ways you can help I'll let you know.

On 7/16/2017 at 11:07 PM, FHD said:

I will check this site every other day for responses

I apologize for taking so long to reply, but I will try to be more active in the future replying to posts.

 

Thank you and have a great day,

- Colonel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead