Luke // xLukish

Ew, it's Luke!

3 posts in this topic

So um... Hey. I'm Luke. I've been playing Chaos since Logdotzip announced on Twitter that'd he'd be playing on it, so basically the first days of its creation. I just wanted to make a tiny thread about who I am, and why I hope to be a part of this new server. I am 11 years old, going into Middle School. I was kinda hated on Chaos for being immature and awkward. I am an Overwatch geek, meaning I play like 2 hours every day at least. Chaos was one of my first Minecraft servers that I ever played on, and it was heartbreaking to see its demise. Gopher skyped me telling me about this server and I feel like it has gigantic potential. It is amazing and I would love to know if I can help in any way.  

On 7/21/2017 at 0:49 PM, Luke // xLukish said:

So um... Hey. I'm Luke. I've been playing Chaos since Logdotzip announced on Twitter that'd he'd be playing on it, so basically the first days of its creation. I just wanted to make a tiny thread about who I am, and why I hope to be a part of this new server. I am 11 years old, going into Middle School. I was kinda hated on Chaos for being immature and awkward. I am an Overwatch geek, meaning I play like 2 hours every day at least. Chaos was one of my first Minecraft servers that I ever played on, and it was heartbreaking to see its demise. Gopher skyped me telling me about this server and I feel like it has gigantic potential. It is amazing and I would love to know if I can help in any way.  

Hey Luke! I'm glad you found Kaotic, and welcome! Our hope is that we can build this server to be better than Chaos, by building off of what worked there, and the input and suggestions we get from our players here. Enjoy your stay and have a great day.

- Colonel

On 9/1/2017 at 11:33 AM, Colonel_Marini said:

Hey Luke! I'm glad you found Kaotic, and welcome! Our hope is that we can build this server to be better than Chaos, by building off of what worked there, and the input and suggestions we get from our players here. Enjoy your stay and have a great day.

- Colonel

yo. do u not rememberz mez?

its like rusha bro

ik you

were friends on skype

WE'RE COUSINS

(sorry i saw that in a movie)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead